Fresh Knits For Spring from MorMor
Last Winter, Estella introduced this hip new Danish hand-knit baby clothing company to New York City. It was received with a warm welcome by parents who were looking for warm, stylish clothing for their kids and perhaps found the vintage styling reminiscent of the stuff their grandmas used to hand-knit for them. This entire line is, in fact, lovingly hand-knit by a team of grandmas in Denmark who have carried on the traditional handiwork for generations (each piece is even signed by the artisan who knit it!). Be Spring ready with these lovely knits from MorMor…
1. Baby Handknit Blue Cap by Mor Mor – What hip young urbanite wouldn’t want this knit newsboy baby cap? For bad hair days and times they need a little shade, this hat does the job with panache.
2. MorMor Hand-Knit Cotton Cardigan Sweater – You can never go wrong with this classic grey hand-knit baby cardigan. Thrown over any outfit, this cardigan completes the look with a polished, sophisticated feel (just ignore the fact that she’s just thrown spaghetti in her hair…)
3. Baby Girl Handknit Dress by Mor Mor – This gorgeous hand-knit dress may look delicate, but it was certainly made to last which is great news as it can “morph” into a blouse as your little girl grows. Whether in lilac or cream, this dress looks just right for a Springtime stroll or picnic in the park.
4. Baby Handknit Shorts in Cream by Mormor – These adorable hand-knit shorts look great over a cute baby onesie.
5. Baby Boy Striped Blue Vest by Mor Mor – MorMor make sweater vests hip again with this striped number. The deep blue and grey organic yarns combine beautifully to create a timeless look.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.