Part of Estella's line of endangered animal organic baby toys, the penguin rattle is a character-filled toy that will thrill babies and toddlers alike. The newborn toy's graphic colors, tactile knit feel, and charming rattle sound will keep baby happily entertained, while the heart brings attention to the love and support this endangered animal needs.
- Winner of the Mom's Choice Award and The National Parenting Seal of Approval.
- GOTS-certified organic cotton exterior, using safe eco-friendly dyes. Polyester filling.
- Handmade in Peru with soft non-jarring rattles.
- Perfect for little fingers - approximately 2”l X 4”h X 2”d.
- Machine wash gentle, dry flat.
- We offer free ground shipping on US orders over $59 and a $5 flat rate on everything else. If you are unhappy with your order, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Click here for more or contact us at 1.800.755.3553 (M-F 9am-5pm EST) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use GOTS-certified organic cotton for our baby rattles, bodysuits, loveys, knit rompers & gowns. Organic cotton is safer for babies, the earth, and those handling the raw cotton because it avoids toxic chemicals that may harm them. See more here.