1. Agreement: By signing up to be an Ambassador in the Estella Brand Ambassadors Program ("Program"), you are agreeing to these terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
2. Program Enrollment: To enroll in the Program, you must submit an application and be approved. We reserve the right to approve or reject any application.
3. Commissions: Ambassadors earn a commission on valid sales made through their unique links. The current commission structure is described in the welcome letter. We reserve the right to change the commission structure at any time.
4. Payment: Commissions will be paid on a monthly basis. We determine the payment method.
5. Promotion Restrictions:
5.1. Ambassadors are strictly forbidden from submitting Estella coupon codes to coupon websites or disseminating them on similar sites.
5.2. You must always clearly represent yourself and your websites as independent from Estella.
5.3. Certain forms of advertising, such as "spamming" or any form of advertisement that conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, or your return email address, are always prohibited. Any form of such promotion can result in immediate termination of this Agreement.
5.4. Use of Estella branded keywords in pay-per-click campaigns is forbidden without prior written consent from us. Violations may result in immediate termination of this Agreement.
5.5. You must not use any form of Parasiteware™ or Parasitic Marketing to promote Estella.
6. Licenses: We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use our logos, trade names, trademarks, and similar identifying material. This right only extends as long as you're a member in good standing of our Program.
7. Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Program at our discretion, including for breaches of these Terms of Service.
8. Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program.
9. Confidentiality: All confidential information disclosed by either party during negotiation or the term of this Agreement will remain the sole property of the disclosing party. Each party will keep this information confidential and not disclose it without written permission from the disclosing party.
10. Miscellaneous: This Agreement is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. It represents the entire agreement between us and supersedes all prior agreements and communications.
Please note, by participating in the Program, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions.
Again, ensure you have this agreement reviewed by a lawyer before sending it out to your affiliates.