- Brooklyn Onesie is made in India from 100% organic cotton with snaps for easy diaper changes. Machine wash and dry on gentle.
- Pacifier clip from Loulou Lollipop measures 7" long, is made of food-grade silicone and beechwood beads and is perfect for newborns.
- Natursutten pacifier is 100% rubber and free from toxins, allergens, parabens, PVC and hormones. Crafted in Italy. Wash with water. Pacifier size will correspond to onesie size.
- Bib is double-sided and has two different snap settings to grow with baby. Made in India from 100% organic cotton. Machine wash and dry on gentle.
- Written and illustrated by Ashley Evanson, "Hello, World: New York" is a baby board book that is part of the beloved "Hello, World" series and walks baby through NY's colors.
High quality, adorable baby gift. I've purchased multiple gifts from Estella and they are always a hit. Love the New York themed options and you can't beat the quality.
Shipping was fast and my friend loved this for her baby shower! It's so cute! I will definitely be ordering again for other friends :)
I got this for my friend's 1-year-old as his birthday present. I love that he can play with the toys now and, later, will be able to read the book. Such a cool multi-sensory item!
Very pleased with the many items purchaed. Well made, fun and one of a kind. I wish the blanket was a bit bigger though. Will continue buying from Estella!
Bought this as a gift for someone and love the quality of the items. Felt good to send them love from a New Yorker that loves them.
We offer free US ground shipping on orders $50+
- $8 for US ground shipping on orders $49 or less
- $25 for 2 business day shipping
- $35 Same day delivery in Manhattan (below 86th Street)
Yes, we offer free USPS ground shipping on all Canada orders $120+. This excludes duties and taxes. We collect and pre-pay all applicable foreign duties or taxes.
Orders to Canada less than $120, we offer a flat rate of $20 for USPS ground shipping.
We ship worldwide! Enter delivery address at checkout for real-time rates.
Our clothes are sized smaller than average, and we recommend buying 1 size larger. For example, if the baby is 0-3 months old, we recommend buying a 3-6 month size. See our size chart for more details.
Since most of our orders are gifts, we never include prices in our receipts. Gift receipts list items purchased & quantities never the prices.
Yes! You may add a gift message for free. On the shopping cart, you can type in a gift message, and we will include it with the gift receipt.
Yes, we offer free gift boxes on orders $150+! For orders below, $150, you may purchase a gift box for $6 and we will wrap and box the gift for you.
No, we are fully online. We do sell through many boutiques nationwide, but our full line is exclusively available online.
We ship Monday-Friday, excluding National holidays. Orders leave at 3pm EST every weekday. So, if an order is placed before 3pm EST on any weekday, it will be shipped the same day, otherwise it will ship the next business day.
Born in NYC, Estella brings joy to babies & new parents everywhere
Designed in NYC by a mother to 3 kids, Estella makes beautiful pieces in fun & playful colors. Not only are the pieces beautiful, but they are practical: each piece is machine washable including the sweater-knit clothing and toys.
Our products are made in small batches, with certified organic cotton by small fair-trade manufacturers who care more about their employees and the kids who will wear the clothes than growing corporate profits.
Estella's designs have been featured in Forbes, Vogue, InStyle and much more.'