Boys Outfit Ideas; A Trip to the Zoo
Today’s featured toddler boy outfit is inspired by trips to the zoo and Springtime walks in the park. Breezy cotton plaids are teamed with light knits to keep you little guy cool and comfy throughout his busy day.
- Navy Kids Knit Contrast Cuff Knit Cardigan by Max and Lola. The perfect “any time” cardigan with contrast cuff detailing.
- Crochet T-Rex Stuffed Animal. You won’t likely see this guy at the zoo, but your little one will want this stuffed T-rex by his side to share the fun.
- Giraffe Print Kids T-Shirt by Okkies. This cool kids t-shirt is a quintessential piece of any zoo outing outfit.
- Kids Vans Double Velcro Sneakers. Because he’ll be too busy having fun to lace his sneakers.
- Plaid Boys Pants by Okkies. Plaid, preppy and low maintenance… what more could you want?
Check out our Organic Baby Clothes collection
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.