Free US shipping on orders $50+
Free Milk Bottle Rattle on orders $100+
We’ve decided to play Letterman and hold a countdown for the Top 10 Reasons We Love The Eco-Friendly Estella Bamboo Layette Collection of baby clothes. Drumroll, please:
10. Soft as a baby’s behind. The Bamboo Layette collection is not only super soft but silky smooth, making it perfect for babies’ sensitive and delicate skin. EverydayHealth.com goes as far as saying that bamboo’s luxurious texture is “comparable to that of silk.
9. Born in the U.S.A.Our bamboo line is made entirely in the U.S.A. From the design process to the fabric, each piece is hand-crafted right here in the U.S.
8. Responsible baby. Bamboo is not only a completely eco-friendly, renewable resource, but it’s biodegradable and can be grown with very little impact on the environment. According to the LA Times, unlike conventional cotton, “bamboo grows quickly without requiring chemicals or pesticides.”
7. Breathe easy, baby. Aah, now your baby can breathe easier than in those synthetic fabrics. Bamboo is porous so it’s extremely breathable and comfortable against the skin.
6. Cool & hot baby.Bamboo is thermodynamic, highly moisture absorbent, and protects against the sun’s harmful UV rays — so it keeps your baby cool as a cucumber in hot weather and warm as a pickle in cold weather.
5. Stylish baby. Our Bamboo Layette line is available in pastels and neutrals, which go well with polka dots, florals, and whatever other fun things your kids’ wardrobe has. So play stylist with your baby by mixing and matching Bamboo basics with brighter pieces. For a baby girl, you can pair Bamboo leggings with a baby girl dress. For a baby boy, you can pair a Bamboo long-sleeved T-shirt with baby boy pants. The basics are also perfect for layering and use as pajamas.
4. Happy mommy. Because bamboo fabrics have antibacterial, anti-fungal, and deodorizing properties, mommy won’t have to wash them as often. And when the baby spits up, it will be a little less stinky.
3. Healthy baby. Bamboo is hypoallergenic. Its organic and natural properties make it non-irritating, and thus perfect for a baby’s sensitive skin.
And the number-one reason we love the Bamboo collection…
1. Rich mommy. Save money by buying any two Estella Bamboo Layette Collection pieces at regular price and automatically getting 50% off any Jellycat Stuffed Animal or Estella Knit Toy from now until Feb. 28, 2011.
We could go on and on about why we love Bamboo, but we’d love for you to find out for yourself!