A few stocking stuffer gift ideas for babies and toddler boys & girls…
1. Wooden Toys – French toymaker Vilac‘s well-made wooden toys grab and keep kids’ attention. The race cars and robot puzzle provide toddlers with hours of fun and entertainment; bold yet sophisticated colors and vintage designs encourage imaginative play while also teaching kids the mechanics of motion and momentum. Plus, the smooth lacquered surface is painted using a non-toxic paint, so you can feel good about giving this learning toy as well. Include some road tape to complete the gift!
2. Hand-Knit Backpack Charms – We took our most popular soft baby rattles and created backpack charms out of them. Unique, clever, and playful, these accessories are a fun addition to your little one’s collection and especially cute when matched with one of baby’s toys. Speaking of which…
3. Baby Rattles – Estella’s collection of hand-made, 100% cotton baby rattles are full of personality. Featuring unique styles, eye-catching colors, and a charming jingle, these baby toys engage all the senses, feel wonderful in little hands, and are safer than the wooden, plastic, or hard-edged alternatives. Plus, parents will appreciate the beautiful styles and clever designs.
4. Girls’ Dress Up Accessories – Blinged-out wands, headbands, and tiaras from Atsuyo et Akiko, Wovenplay, & Siaomimi Play are perfect for everyday flair or ordinary afternoons spent playing dress up. For more girly accessories, check out Bari Lynn.
5. Sam en Haas – This Dutch brand makes the most beautiful jewelry for children. Not only does each item capture the spirit of being a kid through its imaginative and unique designs, but the entire collection is also made from ethically sourced silver and gold. The charms are often as interactive as they are beautiful and make wonderful gifts that children will treasure for years to come.
6. Hand-Knit Heart Pin – Cute, simple, and chic, this is a fun accessory to jazz up any simple top.