Order now & get 10% Off First Orders with Code "Hello10off"
The Estella Bamboo Baby Collection is full of sophisticated, classic, and well-made baby clothes that can be mixed and matched with each other or whatever is already in baby’s closet. The collection includes all the essentials – romper one-pieces and gowns, girls’ dresses, baby leggings, and baby hats and mittens – and is available in six elegant colors that range from dusty blue and rose pink to classic navy and understated black. Want to know why we love bamboo so much for baby clothes? Read on…
1. Bamboo is super-soft, but it also has a luxurious texture that is comparable to silk in both appearance and feel. This makes it an ideal choice for a newborn’s sensitive and delicate skin.
2. The bamboo plant can grow quickly without the assistance of chemicals or pesticides, so producing the fabric has little impact on the environment. Since it’s an eco-friendly, renewable, and biodegradable resource, dressing your little one in bamboo is a responsible choice.
3. Unlike most synthetic fabrics, bamboo is naturally porous, super breathable, and comfortable on baby’s skin. This means…
4. It’s also thermodynamic – it absorbs moisture, wicks away sweat, and protects skin from the harmful UV rays. Baby will stay cool in hot weather and cozy during the winter.
5. The all-natural fabric is hypoallergenic, making it a safe, non-irritating option for newborn’s sensitive skin.
6. A major bonus for new parents: bamboo fabrics have antibacterial, anti-fungal, and deodorizing properties, so you won’t have to wash them as often. And when the baby does spit up, it will smell a little less.
7. Bamboo baby clothes are a practical option – they’re machine washable, wrinkle resistant, and can stand up to loads of wear and tear.
8. The pieces in the Estella Bamboo Baby Collection each have a hint of spandex and stretch with babies and they grow, thus lengthening the amount of time each item can be worn.
9. Versatility – our bamboo line is comprised of elegant pastels and classic neutrals that pair well with each other or whatever fun patterns already in your baby’s closet. They can be worn on their own, as layering pieces, or just for lounging and napping.